Wednesday, November 23, 2011

10 ways Clare is an amazing big sister...

1) When I have to give Max his inhaler, Clare tells him, "Hold your breath, Max!!"

2) She shares her beloved Oso with Max and shows him how she snuggles Oso. "See Max, I rub his bunny ears and put them in my neck."

3) She prays for Max every night.

4) She makes him laugh by spinning around and falling down.

5) She sings to him "Twinkle, Twinkle" in the car when he is crying.

6) She's sad for him when he gets shots.

7) She tells her grandparents what they should get Max for Christmas. "I know Max wants this. He told me."

8) She is so proud of him whenever we pick her up from school.

9) I can hear her on Max's monitor in the morning telling him good morning and talking to him while he's in his crib.

10) When he still cries, in spite of her singing or making silly faces, she says, "Mommy, he wants you. Maybe you should snuggle him."

No comments:

Post a Comment